Radhika Minerals’s Gypsum Powder, hydrated calcium sulphate (CaSO4.2H2O) is widely used in manufacturing of cement. It acts as retarder, controlling the setting time of cement. Gypsum can be mostly found in bedded deposits with tree common types: Transparent, Fibrous and massive or compact. It is also use as fertilizer and other industry like manufacturing of POP, ceramic, distemper etc.
|CaSO4, 2H20||94.21 % (Dry basis)|
|T - P2O5||0.70%|
|Water Soluble P2O5||0.28%|
- Gypsum Fly Ash Blocks
- Fertilizer and soil conditioner
- Adding hardness to water used for brewing
- Used in baking as a dough conditioner
- A component of Portland cement
- A common ingredients in making mead
- Used in mushroom cultivation.
- Used in Medicines and Food Products.